Alte Apotheke (old chemist shop)
Until 1927 the old chemist‘s shop was located in the building Schlossberg No. 8. It dates back to 1758 and was distinguished by a letter of privilege signed by Duke Carl Eugen von Wuerttemberg himself. The building itself is however much older. It stands on the area of the “Chorherrenstift” (Canons Foundation) and the “Stiftsschule” (Foundation School) which was founded in 1379 by Kraft and Gottfried von Hohenlohe and dissolved in 1558.