Ruchsener Tor (Ruchsen Town-gate)
The Ruchsener Tor at the end of the Linsengasse is the only remaining town gate. It was first mentioned in 1473. Because there were insufficient guardsmen, it was walled up during the Thirty Year War. The tower burned down in 1894. Later the gate was integrated into a building that protruded out from the town wall and thereby survived. After the whole building had been demolished in 1988 both gate and tower were restored in 1990. Since 1992 the Jagsttalbuehne (Jagst Valley Theatre) performs here each summer as an open air theatre.